Monday, October 26, 2009
Puck Boy enjoying life in alternative universe
I am also employed. At least for now.
I am clearly residing in an alternative universe today, so I thought I would let you know what else is playing here:
1. I have been asked to formally join the E Street Band.
2. I also became a Jedi Knight this morning and as my first order of business I have banished the Pasadena City Council to Dagobah for their unwillingness to build a new ice rink and their inability to time the traffic signals to accommodate my Subaru/Land Speeder Thing.
3. I get to drive a fire engine -- with the sirens on!
4. My slap shot always sails into the air and injures those foolish enough to stand between it and the goal.
5. I am having dinner with Cate Blanchett this evening (burgers and beer at My Father's Office) and she will wear that sick red dress from the Benjamin Button movie. Hey Brad Pitt--screw you! She's mine now!
6. I will get into a hockey fight and use my new light saber to remove the gloves (and hands, I guess) of my opponent.
7. I can talk to bear and play board games with them.