Thursday, August 26, 2010

And I'm almost back...


Well, I think it's time to dust off the blog and start to soon write about hockey again. After the conclusion of my team's season in July I got bogged down with some work stuff and then some vacation stuff (see above) and kind of forgot to maintain the blog. Hey, it's summer!

The vacation was a nice backpacking trip to Evolution Valley in Kings Canyon National Park -- one of those middle-of-nowhere places I always wanted to see. And the only way to see it is walk or hire a horse (we chose walk). The Domesticated Partner wrote it about for a certain local newspaper whose name I shall not speak. My ass is even featured in one of the photos.

But enough about that. After a couple of weeks away from the ice, I resumed skating on Tuesday and I'm ready to get going for next season. There's lots to write about and regular posting will resume shortly.

--S.H.

No comments:

Post a Comment